What You Get
- Stay for two in a king strip-view room or up to four in a double strip-view room
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Renaissance Las Vegas
If you want to escape the Sin City hoopla, the Renaissance Las Vegas has you covered—it’s entirely casino-free. Yet the four-star boutique hotel has no shortage of onsite dining options. Guests can enjoy Angus fillets and bone-in rib eye at Envy Steakhouse, dig into American sandwiches and sip cocktails made with locally procured ingredients at Grill 55, or opt for quicker, lighter bites at Ego Café.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the whirlpool.
- Work up a sweat in a 24-hour fitness center equipped with free weights, cardio machines, and complimentary fruit juices and water.
- In-room amenities: 42-inch flat-screen TV, coffeemaker, Sealy Posturepedic mattress, blackout drapes, and free bottled water, plus views of the Strip
- Stock up on snacks at the onsite sundry shop before heading off to explore Vegas.
- Distance from the Strip: half a mile
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City’s strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.
King Strip-View Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double Strip-View Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free valet and self-parking
- Rollaways: rollaways available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- Three restaurants
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Sundry shop
- Complimentary WiFi in lobby
- No resort fee
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Renaissance Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 miles)
- Cab fare: about $21 from LAS, including a 15% tip