Hotel at a Glance: All-Suite Hotel Located in Phoenix - Mesa
There are several homey touches at the all-suite hotel. A hot breakfast helps guests start their day. A fireplace and padded leather chairs in the gatehouse provide a classy spot to relax. And basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts, plus an outdoor pool give visitors several recreational options. Here, you’ll be near several area restaurants and a 20-minute drive to downtown Phoenix.
- Start your day off with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Stay connected with the free high-speed internet, available in each guest room.
- Spacious suites all featuring fully equipped kitchens
- Meet n’ greet: with other guests at the evening social, which includes complimentary food and drinks. (Evening socials typically take place Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays at 6 p.m., but check with staff to be sure.)
- Work out anytime at the onsite 24/7 fitness center
- Dive in to the outdoor pool or bronze on the sundeck under the Arizona sun; select options include a family pool package that includes sunscreen, a toy, and popsicles.
- Minutes from shopping, restaurants, and the Fiesta Lakes Golf Club
Mesa, Arizona: Outdoor Recreation and Culture in the Valley of the Sun
Like its neighbors Scottsdale and Tempe, Mesa belongs to the Phoenix metropolitan area. The region, which has an average of 320 sunny days per year, is often referred to as “the Valley of the Sun.” The agreeable climate and surplus of surrounding suburbs means there’s no shortage of things to do near the hotel. You can hike amid the tree-size saguaro cacti on the McDowell Sonoran Preserve trails, or peruse the boutiques and art galleries in downtown Scottsdale.
In downtown Mesa, stop at the Arizona Museum of Natural History to learn about how the Southwest has developed over the last 4.5 billion years. Here, you can admire dinosaur fossils, pan for gold in the History Courtyard, and appreciate the barrier that separates you from the museum’s resident gila monster.
Mesa is also home to some of Arizona’s most distinguished golf courses. More than 40 lie within a half-hour drive of downtown, with challenging layouts that range from desert terrain to traditional links.