What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a queen studio
Hotel at a Glance: Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond West End
The family-friendly hotel offers a convenient location close to the University of Richmond as well as local business hubs, dining, and shopping. Guests can enjoy a peaceful and quiet stay with complimentary hot breakfast. Travelers can relax in spacious rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs.
- Make a splash in the outdoor pool.
- Stay on your workout routine and make use of the fitness center.
- Pet-friendly: enjoy traveling with your furry friend.
- Explore Richmond: attractions like the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens and Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are easily accessible from the hotel.
Richmond, Virginia: Historic City
One of America’s oldest major cities, Richmond witnessed turning points in American history. The famous “Give me liberty or give me death” speech was delivered in St. John’s Church, leading to the Revolutionary War. During the Civil War, Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy. Its rich history is preserved in the numerous museums located near the Boulevard.
Richmond has a bustling art and music scene, stimulated by its large student population. Out of the city, there are ample opportunities for outdoor activities. James River is a popular spot for swimming and kayaking, and Virginia State Park is a great spot for hikers and cycling.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $100 per stay; size and weight restrictions may apply - please contact property for details.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking ($10 per day)
- Full kitchen
- Pet friendly ($100 per stay)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond West End
- Nearest airports: Richmond International Airport (RIC; 15 mi) and Dulles International Airport (IAD; 150 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from RIC including a 15% tip