What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom superior villa, six in a two-bedroom grande villa, or eight in a three-bedroom deluxe villa or three-bedroom luxury villa
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $250 refundable deposit for incidentals paid at check in. $19 daily amenities fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- COVID-19 updates: Rooms will not be cleaned every day; They’ll be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized prior to check-in, but if you require housekeeping every day throughout your stay, please inquire with the hotel on added fees. The hotel will also be implementing contact-less check-in and will provide details upon booking.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Reunion by 1791 Vacation Experience
This 4-star resort is only about 10 minutes from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, but it also has a wealth of family-friendly activities. The property’s 930 acres are dotted with nearly a dozen swimming pools and hot tubs. Besides these splashy amenities, there are tennis courts and scenic nature trails.
- Six restaurants range from a steakhouse and an upscale Italian eatery to a poolside snack bar.
- In every villa: WiFi and a full kitchen
- Spotlight on Luxury Villas: These three-bedroom, three-bathroom units sleep up to eight people in 1,700 square feet.
- Spa day: Custom massages ease stress with a choice of essential oils.
- Three golf courses by acclaimed designers Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson
- Great for kids: bike rentals and two playgrounds
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
One-Bedroom Superior Villa
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Grande Villa
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa and Three-Bedroom Luxury Villa
- Two king beds, two queen beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m. (Details on contact-less check-in will be provided to you upon booking)
- Check out: 10 a.m.
$19 daily amenities fee includes: access to 10 community pools, access to resort fitness center, WiFi, and access to self-service business center. Pet policy: pets are allowed inside the property with an extra fee of $150 per pet per stay.
- Parking: included in amenities fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- 11 pools and hot tubs
- 6 restaurants
- Spa and salon (fees apply)
- 3 golf courses (fees apply)
- 6 tennis courts (fees apply)
- 2 playgrounds
- Nature trails
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club (fees apply)
- Bike rental (fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $250 refundable deposit for incidentals paid at check in
- $19 daily amenities fee paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Reunion by 1791 Vacation Experience
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 29 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: about 27 miles