4-star villas close to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, with access to pools, six restaurants, and three golf courses
Resort at a Glance: Reunion by 1791 Vacation Experience
This 4-star resort is only about 10 minutes from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, but it also has a wealth of family-friendly activities. The property’s 930 acres are dotted with nearly a dozen swimming pools and hot tubs. Besides these splashy amenities, there are tennis courts and scenic nature trails.
- Six restaurants range from a steakhouse and an upscale Italian eatery to a poolside snack bar.
- In every villa: WiFi and a full kitchen
- Spotlight on Luxury Villas: These three-bedroom, three-bathroom units sleep up to eight people in 1,700 square feet.
- Spa day: Custom massages ease stress with a choice of essential oils.
- Three golf courses by acclaimed designers Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson
- Great for kids: bike rentals and two playgrounds
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.