Hotel at a Glance: Revel
Nearly every inch of Revel is dedicated to decadence, from the indoor-outdoor pool to a rooftop garden with 20,000 plants, pine trees, and a fireplace. In between, there's a swanky casino and a slew of restaurants, including a steakhouse that Travel + Leisure named one of the best in America. If you venture off the resort property, you'll find yourself right on Atlantic City's famed boardwalk.
- Enormous casino with more than 100,000 square feet of themed slot machines and table games as well as a lounge offering ocean views via floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Award-winning chefs with nods from the James Beard Foundation, Michelin, and Iron Chef lend their skills to steakhouses, Spanish restaurants, and European-style cafés.
- Star power: The 5,500-seat Ovation Hall has attracted acts such as John Legend, Larry the Cable Guy, and Pat Benatar.
- Exhale Spa features Himalayan salt grottoes, a mineral-water pool, and services including acupuncture and organic body treatments.
- Va-va-voom: Corset-clad dancers take the stage until 2 a.m. at Ivan Kane's Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub.
- Well-reviewed: The hotel maintains an impressive 5-star rating.
Highlights of Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Famous boardwalk stretching for 6 miles along the Atlantic coast
- Casinos and carnival rides entertain adults and kids alike
- Climb Absecon Lighthouse for sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea
- See stingrays and other creatures at the 25,000-gallon Atlantic City Aquarium