Hotel at a Glance: Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
The first thing you might notice about Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino is its over-the-top themed decor. The 100,000-square-foot casino, for example, has the feel of a masquerade ball. You can dine in restaurants that range from a gilt North Indian bistro to a voodoo-themed steakhouse that overlooks Las Vegas from the 50th floor.
- Spotlight on Rio Masquerade suite: 1,600 square feet with a king bed and 180-degree views of the city
- 1,200 slots and 350 video poker machines
- See a show: Chippendales, Penn & Teller, and live musical performances on Friday and Saturday nights
- All-you-can-eat seafood buffet piled with oysters, crab legs, and shrimp
- Signature drink: the Witch Doctor, a potent rum cocktail, served at the open-air Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub
- Take a ride on the the Voodoo Zip line.
- Click here for a deal on daybed rentals for two at the Rio.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.