River Place Condos
River Place Condos are situated in the heart of Pigeon Forge overlooking the Little Pigeon River. Many of the one-, two-, and three-bedroom condos have views of the river or the Great Smoky Mountains from private balconies.
- Luxurious amenities include full kitchens, gas fireplaces, and jacuzzi tubs.
- Stay connected with flat-screen TVs with HBO, high-speed WiFi, and free local newspapers.
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at the riverside picnic area.
- Go swimming in the seasonal outdoor pool.
- Distance from the Smokies: about 10 miles
Highlights of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Quirky attractions: Dolly Parton's Dollywood theme park; a Titanic museum that looks just like the famed ocean liner from the outside; and WonderWorks, an interactive children’s museum housed in an upside-down three-story building
- Old-fashioned specialty shops at the Old Mill Square in the historical town center
- America’s most visited national park—Great Smoky Mountains National Park—is just 10 miles south
- Best place to see the sunset: Clingmans Dome, the park’s highest point