Mountain Condos in Keystone's River Run Village
Keystone, Colorado, is known as a destination for skiing, but when the summer sun melts the snow away, the area transforms into a playground for mountain biking, horseback riding, guided hikes, and mountaintop yoga. At the base of the mountain, you can wheel your bike onto a chairlift that takes you up to Keystone Bike Park, where beginner and intermediate mountain biking classes are held daily, and Beti AllRide skills clinics are held for women every Wednesday. (The park, open seasonally, closes September 16 and offers limited hours in early September.) It's lined with trails and low-intensity runs, and more advanced bikers can careen over thrilling ridgeline drops with names like "Piranha" and "Voodoo." River Run's condos are located at the base of the mountain, with easy access to the chairlifts.
The condos are situated right in River Run Village, which is filled with shops, restaurants, and bars. But you don't have to venture far to get what you need—each condominium is equipped with a kitchen stocked with cooking utensils and dishware.
There's a lodge-like feel to each property; they feature wooden furnishings and stone fireplaces. The living rooms are open and spacious, and some have cathedral-style ceilings.
Highlights of Keystone, Colorado
- Resort town lined with four-star restaurants and shops
- Keystone Mountain transforms into a scenic park for biking and guided hikes in the warm months, and the gorgeous foliage is a big draw in autumn. Skiing is king in winter.
- Championship golf courses stretch past pristine lakes, meadows, and the Snake River, River Course opens May 16.
- Canoe or fly-fish on the nearby Snake River.
- Take a day trip to Arapaho National Forest a 1.5-million-acre swath of protected mountains and grassland laced with hiking trails.
- Experience a taste of Keystone at the annual Taste of Keystone which showcases the area's finest cuisine each August, as well as the best of German foods at each September's Oktoberfest.
- Get active with a wide array of activities including guided hikes, fitness classes, mountaintop yoga, fly-fishing