Top Reasons to Visit Rocky Crest Golf Resort
- The resort is just steps from the edge of Lake Joseph, and near scenic hiking and mountain-biking trails shaded by hemlock trees.
- Designed by Thomas McBroom, the adjacent 18-hole Rocky Crest Golf Club was recognized by Golfweek as 1 of Canada’s top 10 modern golf courses in 2014.
- There are three distinctive dining options: the Canadian-themed Windows steak house, which overlooks Lake Joseph; Fireside Lounge, which features sandwiches and heartier fare; and Bayside Patio, which has alfresco seating.
- Roomy suites and lofts feature kitchenettes.
- Your stay includes daily breakfast for two, plus fire logs and unlimited DVD rentals.
- Guests who want to stay active can play tennis, basketball, and beach volleyball.
- In the onsite spa, services include therapeutic hot-stone massages and nutrient-heavy rose-clay body wraps.
Muskoka, Ontario: Natural Beauty in Historical Cottage Country
Named one of the best trips of 2012 by National Geographic, the Muskoka region has more than 1,600 bodies of water and a number of crashing waterfalls, making it a natural setting for year-round water recreation. For land- and air-based entertainment, local outfitters give ATV and seaplane sightseeing tours.