What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a deluxe two-double room
- Shuttles to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Walt Disney World® theme parks are available for additional fee
Hotel at a Glance: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
On Orlando’s International Drive, you can’t go two steps without stumbling onto a theme park. Among others, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando are right here. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is also situated on this famous thoroughfare, right in the center of the action and not far from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and I-Drive 360, home to the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, and the Sea Life Aquarium.
- Ride the shuttle to local theme parks, such as Universal Orlando Resort™, Sea World®, and Aquatica®.
- Kids will love the three swimming pools (two heated seasonally), arcade, and playground.
- Dining options include a buffet where kids 5 or younger eat free, a 24-hour mini-market deli, a coffee bar serving Starbucks, and a sports bar with 11 TVs and karaoke.
- In-room amenities include free WiFi and 32-inch high-definition TVs.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: May have the maximum number of guests in room for an additional fee. Please contact the property for pricing and details.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 pounds may stay for an additional $50 refundable deposit and a $15 non-refundable charge pet per night. Call the hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (additional fee)
- Four dining options
- Three swimming pools (two heated seasonally)
- Arcade room
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Pet-friendly ($15 per pet, per night)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 13 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: 9000 International Drive, via Central Florida Regional Transit Authority
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO, including a 10% tip