Top Reasons to Stay at Rosen Inn Closest to Universal
- Located on International Drive in the heart of Orlando, the hotel is located within a few miles of several family-friendly attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- An outdoor pool provides an escape from the heat.
- There’s a daily breakfast buffet at the Palms Dining Room, where one child aged 9 or younger eats free with a paying parent.
- At the onsite Shogun Japanese Steak House, teppanyaki chefs whip up beef, chicken, shrimp, and lobster dishes.
- The onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market and Deli sells snacks and lunch items, which you can carry into most theme parks.
- Each guest room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and complimentary WiFi.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace.
But sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks as well, including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland. Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure boasts a relatively new addition, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Here you can step into the village of Hogsmeade, sip on butterbeer, buy confectionary treats at Honeydukes, and explore the Hogwarts castle—where you just might run into Harry Potter and his spell-casting cohorts.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.