Top Reasons to Stay at Rosen Inn International
- This family-friendly hotel is located on world-famous International Drive, close to Orlando’s best theme parks and attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld.
- A complimentary shuttle service whisks guests to designated area attractions.
- Guest rooms are equipped with 32-inch high-definition TVs, refrigerators, and comfy Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses.
- After a long day of sightseeing, relax at one of two outdoor swimming pools, or play video games in the arcade.
- Fountain View Restaurant offers convenient breakfast and dinner buffets, made even better with its Kids Eat Free program (good for kids 9 or younger; one child per adult).
- Topsy Turvey Lounge features TVs, a pool table, daily happy-hour specials, and karaoke nights.
Highlights of Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.