What You Get
- Stay for five in a deluxe two-double room
- Complimentary to area theme parks
View local health guidelines for travel here
With a location near some of Florida's most famous theme parks, it's no surprise that this family-friendly hotel offers free scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld. When you're not out and about, you can enjoy guest-room amenities including free flat panel HDTV in each room, and high-speed WiFi.
- Family-friendly: Kids will enjoy playing in the hotel's two heated pools, splash zone, and 24-hour video arcade game room.
- Start the morning right: Each paying adult at the onsite restaurant earns a free meal for a child aged five or younger.
- Grab snacks and souvenirs from the onsite mini-market and deli.
- Raise a toast and catch a sports event or game at the hotel's bar.
- Take a day trip to the beach—the Atlantic Ocean is about an hour away.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks and Downtown Orlando
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, spanning nearly 30,000 acres, encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. The park's success has brought an influx of other theme parks to Orlando, including Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows 5 nights a week.
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 lbs may be added for an additional $15 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two pools and a splash zone
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Compact refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary shuttle to theme parks
- Pet-friendly ($15 fee per day per pet)
- 24-hour video arcade game room
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MCO, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Orlando: about 16 miles