What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a Gardenview Cottage
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: $4 nightly Jamaica tax added at purchase.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted .
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included .
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean All Inclusive
The Royal Decameron Club Caribbean All Inclusive resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea along Jamaica's northern coast. As part of the resort's all-inclusive plan, guests can enjoy three buffet meals daily or make dinner reservations at the a la carte restaurants, where cuisines range from Asian fusion to local Jamaican specialties. All imported and domestic drinks are also included.
- Gardenview rooms: Cottage-style guest rooms come with air-conditioning, TV, tropical decor, and views of the gardens. Click here and go to the "guest room" tab to see the rooms.
- Just keep swimming: The hotel has two pools located near the beach, including one exclusively for adults.
- Outdoor recreation: Strike up a game of beach volleyball, tennis, or ping-pong
- Entertainment: Dance the night away at the disco or catch one of the resort's nightly shows
- Go for a stroll on the winding walking paths through the garden
Runaway Bay, Jamaica: Quiet Resort Town near Natural Wonders
Runaway Bay is tucked into the northern coast of Jamaica, between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The secluded town is one of the island's smallest—Lonely Planet calls it "a one-street village”—and it's noticeably quieter than its tourist-clogged neighbors. But what it lacks in size Runaway Bay makes up in natural attractions. Some of the best underwater sights in the Caribbean can be explored during scuba-diving tours of the coral reef just offshore. And about 4 miles (7 km) west of town, you can explore the limestone vaults and subterranean lakes of the Green Grotto Caves, which were used as a hideout by Spanish die-hards during Jamaica's 18th-century colonization by the English.
A scenic 25-minute drive brings you to one of the island's most popular attractions—Dunn's River Falls. This natural wonder consists of a series of terraced waterfalls cascading from the mountains to the sea like a gigantic flight of stairs. Thousands of travelers visit the site each year, and it even served as a filming location for the first James Bond movie, Dr. No. Today, tour groups frolic at the bottom of the falls or make the 600-foot climb to the top behind local guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (airport code: MBJ). Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 60 minutes one-way and costs approximately $110 US one-way per taxi for up to four passengers or approximately $25 US one-way per person by airport/hotel shuttle that is available 10 am to 6 pm daily. No advance reservations are required and transportation can easily be arranged after you exit the baggage claim area of the airport.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon?
The standard occupancy of the Gardenview Cottage is 2 adults; however, a 3rd adult can be added for an additional $70/night or a kid, 11 or younger, can stay for an additional $30/night.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation?
Timeshares are not offered to guests by the property. The property does not offer timeshare presentations.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits?
No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code?
Dinner reservations not required at the buffet restaurant, but are required at the a la carte restaurants. There is no dress code requirements at any restaurants.
- One king bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $70 per night for each additional guest; $30 for kids 11 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking in the guest rooms or restaurants
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Restaurants and bars
- Two pools
- Beach volleyball and tennis
- Nightly shows
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $4 nightly Jamaica tax added at purchase
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Decameron Club Caribbean All Inclusive
- Nearest airport: Sangster International Airport (MBJ; 46 miles or 76 km)