Hotel at a Glance: Rumor Boutique Hotel
Within a mile of Rumor Boutique Hotel are two of the most indispensable assets for a Vegas vacationer: the airport and the Strip. A five-minute cab ride gets you from McCarran International to the hotel lobby, where you’ll be greeted by bold colors, eye-popping textures, and a knowledgable staff. After checking in, drop your bags off in your suite and head down to the hotel courtyard, where hammocks, palm trees, and shaded cabanas surround a swimming pool and bar.
- Nightlife: Walk across the street to the Hard Rock Casino or go west on Harmon to reach the bustling, neon-lit Strip.
- Onsite restaurant: The chefs at Addiction put creative twists on classic American cuisine.
- Signature cocktail: strawberry-infused vodka, St. Germain liqueur, sweet-and-sour mix, fresh muddled limes, and strawberries
- Grab a drink and play video poker at Rumor Bar & Lounge, which stays open 24/7.
- Kick back: One of this Getaway’s options includes a cabana rental (cabanas are first come, first served and are not guaranteed).
Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.