What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a signature king room or pool-view king room, or four in a signature two-queen room or pool-view two-queen room
- $20 daily dining credit valid at La Señora
$33 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Self parking
- Cruiser bikes until sunset
- In-room coffee
- 24/7 gym
- Daily newspaper in the lobby
Hotel at a Glance: Saguaro Scottsdale
The forked-arm silhouette of the saguaro cactus is an unmistakable symbol of the Southwest. Since it blends into the Sonoran Desert, it makes sense that Saguaro Scottsdale takes its name from this iconic cactus. The 4-star hotel’s interior welcomes visitors with splashes of magenta, violet, and tangerine found all over the lobby, pool area, and lounge—hues taken from the desert wildflowers that blanket the dunes after each rainstorm. These same colors can be found on the imported Mexican furniture inside.
- Guest rooms: are livened by elegant bursts of color and feature new furnishings, including large work desks. All rooms feature 42-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations.
- Pool daze: Relax on the pool’s lounge chairs and daybeds, where you often can also enjoy music from local performers during the weekend.
- Grab a bite at the restaurant, which serves trendy, locally-sourced dishes with a Southwestern flair. All options of this deal come with a daily $20 dining credit.
- Refreshing spa services: Massage therapists help you unwind, and aestheticians use fragrant botanical ingredients for invigorating facials and body treatments.
- Borrow a bicycle from the hotel to pedal around Old Town Scottsdale.
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat of the Sonoran Desert. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West’s Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city’s Old West roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you’re in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at Southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early morning or twilight hours.
Signature King Room and Pool-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Signature Two-Queen Room and Pool-View Two-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $33 resort fee includes: self parking, cruiser bikes until sunset, WiFi & in-room coffee, 24/7 gym, and daily newspaper in the lobby.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Juice and coffee bar
- Two outdoor pools
- Full-service spa
- Bike rental
- 24-hour fitness center
- On-demand movies and music
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $33 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Saguaro Scottsdale
- Nearest airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from PHX, including a 15% tip