What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: SaltLine Hotel
SaltLine Hotel is conveniently located between the Pacific Ocean and Necanicum River, near many restaurants, stores, and kid-friendly facilities. You can enjoy a variety of local attractions or make a splash in the hotel's state-of-the-art saltwater pool.
- Relax in comfortable rooms with complimentary WiFi, and 100% handcrafted carpets, with fantasy engraving motifs inspired by local monuments.
- Break a sweat in a boutique-style fitness center or relax at the spa.
- Go eco-friendly: charge up your electrical vehicle at the hotel's EV charging station or take advantage of complimentary bike rentals.
- Nearby attractions**: great skimboarding, surfing, or kiteboarding locations, whale watching opportunities; scenic walking trails, and impressive views.
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding a Family-Friendly Town
Located along Oregon’s Pacific coast, about 80 miles northwest of Portland, the resort town of Seaside has attracted beachcombers since the late 19th century. More recently, the coastal village has become a family destination marked by historical buildings, tree-lined boulevards, and plenty of kid-friendly activities, including mini-golf, bumper cars, and arcades.
A 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade—known locally as the Prom—stretches along the beach, its boardwalk speckled with shops and restaurants near grass-covered dunes. Along the Prom, you’ll find a bronze statue of Lewis and Clark that faces the ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the spot where the explorers are thought to have ended their epic westward trek. The Seaside Aquarium is also located along the promenade. Pop in to visit its aquatic residents, including a giant Pacific octopus, tropical fish, and several crowd-pleasing harbor seals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $25 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor patio and fire pit
- Fitness center
- Spa services (fees apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- EV charging station
- Complimentary bike rental
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About SaltLine Hotel
- Nearest airport: Seaside Municipal Airport (56S; 2 mi) and Portland International Airport (PDX; 91 mi)
- Cab fare: about $10 from 56S, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Portland: about 80 miles