Top Reasons to Stay at San Clemente Inn
- Located along the Pacific coast, San Clemente Inn is less than a mile from picturesque, sandy beaches and Calafia Park.
- Chefs at the onsite restaurant, Adele’s, craft hearty breakfast dishes, burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads. The restaurant also hosts a weekly drag show called BeDazzled.
- Each guest room features a kitchenette with a microwave, dishwasher, and cookware.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or soak in the jacuzzi tub.
- Other onsite recreation options include badminton, volleyball, tennis, billiards, ping-pong, and shuffleboard.
Highlights of San Clemente, California
- Location: Coastal Southern California, about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego
- The beach is known for having some of the best surfing in Orange County, but visitors don’t just come for the waves; there’s also a quaint pier and oceanfront eateries lining a palm-studded coastline that still hasn’t been overdeveloped. After a day of swimming or fishing, you can take advantage of pits set aside for sunset bonfires.
- Miles of bicycling trails: Some of them wind through Camp Pendleton—the country’s largest Marine Corps base.
- Spanish architecture: When San Clemente was founded in the 1920s, it was envisioned as a Spanish-style resort town. You can see some evidence of that plan in the red-tiled roofs crowning the shops and restaurants along Avenida Del Mar, the town’s main artery.
- Casa Romantica: The home of San Clemente’s founder has been converted into a cultural center showcasing work by local artists.