What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a city-view king room or ocean-view king room
- Two welcome drinks and one bottle of wine per stay
- Kids 12 or younger stay free
16% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels
- Access to fitness center
- Tea and coffee
- Two bottles of water
- Local calls
- 20% discount at Zen Day Massage
Resort at a Glance: San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel
At San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel in Puerto Rico, the decor mimics the Atlantic Ocean with a cool mix of blue tones interweaved with brilliant shades of white. The facility features massage services, watersports, tours, and a relaxing time in the swimming pool located in the fashionable Mist, the resort’s rooftop lounge, which overlooks Isla Verde Beach. To make the stay of each guest as convenient as possible, the rooms have access to Wi-Fi and feature coffee service with Puerto Rican Yaucono coffee.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool offering stunning ocean views.
- The hotel’s luxurious facilities earned it recognition from TripAdvisor as the Traveler’s Choice 2020.
- Room with a view: The mood is relaxed in the accommodations area, where you can hear the sound of the ocean surf as it’s piped into the corridors that lead to guest rooms. From oceanfront rooms, you can get a nice view of the Atlantic.
San Juan, Puerto Rico: Cosmopolitan City with Rich Spanish Heritage and Excellent Surfing and Fishing
Located along the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico, San Juan is a city of superlatives: it’s the largest city on the island, it’s one of the oldest colonial cities on US territory, and it operates one of the busiest seaports in the world. And though San Juan is certainly modern, it also preserves quite a bit of its Spanish heritage. At the mouth of San Juan Bay, you’ll find the blue-cobblestone streets of Old San Juan lined with museums, churches, and military forts dating back to the 16th century. The San Juan National Historic Site features well-preserved buildings such as Castillo San Felipe del Morro, a castle-like fortress built to defend the city from seaborne enemies.
Strong waves and constant winds keep windsurfers and kiteboarders busy in San Juan, and sailboats ring the marinas year-round. But the island might be best known for its deep-sea fishing. Numerous charter boats can take you out to fish for tarpon, blue marlin, and mahi-mahi.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) is approximately 3 miles or 10 minutes from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deals covers two guests. One additional occupant 13 years or older may be added for an additional $30 per night or one kid 12 or younger stays free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (888) 265-6699.
City-View King Room and Ocean-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- 16% resort fee includes: WiFi, use of beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels, access to fitness center, tea and coffee, two bottles of water, local calls, and 20% discount at Zen Day Massage
- Parking: valet available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Direct beach access
- Valet parking (fees apply)
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Mist rooftop bar
- Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)
- Beach amenities (chairs, umbrellas, and towels)
- Fitness room
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea
- Massage services (fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 16% daily resort fee added at purchase
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel
- Nearest airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU; 3 mi)