What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or six in a two-bedroom suite
$23.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- 24-hour fitness center
- DVD rentals
- Seasonal activities
- Garden chess
- Garden gas grills
- Fire pit
- 24-hour business center computer/internet
- 24-hour lobby coffee/tea
- Boarding pass printing
- Recreational facilities (pools, spa, children’s splash pad, and garden playground)
Resort at a Glance: Scottsdale Links Resort
Playing a round of golf in Arizona can be like taking a vacation within a vacation. The bright, manicured greens are little oases in contrast to the mostly dry desert terrain surrounding them. At TPC Scottsdale, it’s wise to play a round early in the cool morning air. The course is essentially the backyard of Scottsdale Links Resort, with the sand-colored McDowell Mountains serving as a backdrop. To enjoy the scenery, step out of your spacious one- or two-bedroom suite. After preparing a meal in the suite’s full kitchen, you can eat in the patio area, which is decked out with tables and chairs.
- Take a dip in one of the resort’s pools—one of which is adults-only—surrounded by deck chairs and umbrellas.
- Unwind with onsite massage services or in the hot tub.
- Enjoy a picnic or a barbecue in especially prepared areas.
- Nearby activities around Scottsdale include everything from art galleries and theater to hiking, cycling, and horseback trails.
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat of the Sonoran Desert. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West’s Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city’s Old West roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you’re in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at Southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early morning or twilight hours.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $23.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, recreational facilities (pools, spa, children’s splash pad, and garden playground), 24-hour fitness center, DVD rentals, seasonal activities, garden chess, garden gas grills, fire pit, 24-hour business center, and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
Masks are recommended unless fully vaccinated or otherwise stated by government mandate.
- Two outdoor pools
- Fitness center and hot tub
- Barbecue and picnic area
- Gift shop
- Table tennis and lawn croquet
- Movie rental
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $23.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $300 refundable incidental deposit on a major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scottsdale Links Resort
- Nearest airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX; 23 miles)
- Cab fare: about $70 from PHX, including a 15% tip