What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: SeaCrest Oceanfront Hotel
Located in Pismo Beach (Motel District), SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Pismo Beach Pier and Monarch Butterfly Grove. This beach hotel is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa and 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from California Polytechnic State University.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the spacious rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature spa like toiletries and hair dryers.
Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this modern beachside hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Dining A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for California-coast appeal: sun, sand, surf, and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the 23-mile coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town and fish off the central pier.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch also provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- BBQ facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About SeaCrest Oceanfront Hotel
- Nearest Airports: Oceano County Airport (6 mi) San Luis Obispo County Regional (10 mi)
- Distance from: Bakersfield (93 miles)