What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a sunset parlor room, pool-view studio, or ocean-view studio
Hotel at a Glance: Seaside Amelia Inn
Seaside Amelia Inn lies just steps from a sandy beach on Amelia Island’s Atlantic coast. A short stroll across the hotel’s boardwalk gets guests to the shore, where they can relax on lounge chairs shaded by umbrellas. There are even more great views to be enjoyed from the rooftop deck, which overlooks the ocean.
- In-room amenities: microwaves and mini fridges in all, and ocean views in select units
- Free breakfast includes hot dishes such as eggs, bacon, pancakes (will be served to-go)
- Bonus swimming spot: the outdoor pool
- Where to eat: The Sandbar & Kitchen, next to the hotel, serves seafood and sandwiches (tables are placed 6 feet apart)
Amelia Island, Florida: Popular Seaside Island with 13 Miles of Pristine Beach
Amelia Island—a barrier island about 35 miles northeast of Jacksonville—has consistently been ranked among the best islands in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler. At just 2 miles wide and 13 miles long, the secluded island offers a string of pristine beaches. Main Beach has sand volleyball courts, and Peters Point is well suited for family picnics. Then there’s Seaside Park, where you can park your car on the beach.
Situated on the northeast corner of the island, Fernandina Beach is a Victorian seaport village filled with eclectic shops and restaurants. Stroll through the 50-block historic district to glimpse Victorian, Queen Anne, and Italianate homes listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Nearby, in Fort Clinch State Park, you can tour a preserved 19th-century fort, hike or bike on the 6-mile trail that loops through the park, or swim on the unspoiled beaches.
Sunset Parlor Room, Pool-View Studio, and Ocean-View Studio
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free to-go breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Rooftop deck
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals (available for $30.00 per day for 2 chairs & 1 umbrella)
- Daily housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seaside Amelia Inn
- Nearest airport: Jacksonville International (JAX; 28 mi)
- Distance from Jacksonville: 37 miles