What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a standard two-double room or standard pool-view two-double room, or two adults and three kids in a kid’s suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $9 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Due to COVID-19, front desk hours vary; guests must check in before 10 p.m.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East
With scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, as well as Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld, guests at the Seralago Hotel & Suites are never far from the dazzling entertainment centers around Orlando. And between jaunts to theme parks, guests can play a round of pinball at the hotel’s on-site arcade and swim in the expansive outdoor pool..
- Step up to the counter at the People’s Choice food court and grab your favorite pizza slice, burger, or microwaveable snack.
- Take a dip in one of the two swimming pools, two jetted tubs, or the one kiddie pool on-site.
- Compete with friends and family at the on-site tennis court or sand volleyball arena.
- Catch a flick at the movie theater, which screens a complimentary family movie each night.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi, included with each stay.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Standard Two-Double Room and Standard Pool-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One queen bed, one set of bunk beds, and one twin bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults + 3 kids 17 or younger
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 3 kids 17 or younger
- Check in: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. - Lobby closes at 10:30 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Please note: facial coverings are mandatory in the hotel lobby
- $9 daily resort fee includes: WiFi, scheduled shuttle to Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando® with access to Universal Studios Florida®/Islands of Adventure® and CityWalk, SeaWorld® Orlando, fitness center, two Olympic-style pools, two hot tubs, two tennis courts, basketball hoop, playground, sand volleyball court, nightly family movies at in-hotel theatre, and scheduled transportation to Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free shuttle to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld
- Restaurants and bars (some seasonal)
- Two outdoor pools
- One kiddie pool and two jetted tubs
- Complimentary family movies at the onsite theater
- General store with snacks
- Tennis and sand-volleyball courts
- Fitness center
- Game room and playground
- WiFi access (included in the resort fee)
- Pet-friendly (additional fee; pets up to 40 pounds)
- Concierge services
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $9 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 21 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from MCO
- Distance from Orlando: about 21 miles