Property At a Glance: Shawnee Village Resort
Shawnee Village Resort is a Wyndham Vacation Resort located in the Pocono Mountains, close to the Delaware River and the New Jersey border. Situated just minutes from the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area and several hiking trails, these luxurious villas have a rustic look with modern amenities, a full kitchen, and two bathrooms. On the property, you’ll find a general store as well as a game room and mini golf course.
- 10 minutes from the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area, which has 17 trails for skiing, snowboarding, and tubing
- Close to nature: You’ll be surrounded by forest and have access to hiking and biking trails.
- Historical towns in the Poconos have antique shops and unique local dining options.
- Comfortable villas feature fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens.
- Stay and play a round of mini golf, shoot some pool in the game room, or take a dip in the large indoor pool.
Stroudsburg, PA: Pocono Mountains and Quaint Downtown
Stroudsburg is right on the border of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Year-round, the area attracts visitors from all over the East Coast, who are drawn to the wealth of outdoor adventures to be had here. Along with boasting ski trails and a snowboarding area, Stroudsburg is next to Worthington State Forest, where you can hike and bike the rugged mountain terrain to see stunning views.
In town, you’ll discover quaint, strollable streets with more than 60 specialty and antique stores and restaurants. Make sure to check out the Stroud Mansion Museum to see local artifacts and learn the history of Stroudsburg. Afterwards, head to nearby Barley Creek Brewing Company in Tannersville to take a brewery tour and slake your thirst with award-winning local ale.