What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a traditional king room or traditional two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a traditional two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel
This Sheraton hotel’s location near Interstates 4 and 75 gives guests quick access to both downtown Tampa and attractions on the outskirts of the city. A drive of about 10 minutes lets travelers hit the blackjack tables at Seminole Hard Rock Casino, play kid-friendly arcade games at Dave & Buster’s, or simulate skydiving at iFly.
- Florida sun shines on the outdoor heated pool
- Fresh air: Many guest rooms have private balconies.
- Where to eat: the onsite Panfilio’s Bar And Grille, which serves casual American food
- Stay active: the hotel’s fitness room is open 24/7 and features cardio machines plus free weights.
Tampa, Florida: Sunny Days, Beaches, and Busch Gardens
Given that Tampa has more than 15 white-sand beaches and nearly 250 sunny days a year, it should come as no surprise that Forbes magazine ranked it the fifth best city in America for enjoying the outdoors. Set on the Gulf Coast, about 90 miles southwest of Orlando, the city offers abundant green spaces as well as year-round opportunities for fishing, surfing, and golfing on waterfront courses.
Roller coasters and exotic animals share real estate at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, a theme park designed to evoke the thrills of an African safari. Like a big cat sprinting after its prey, Cheetah Hunt—one of the park’s newer thrill rides—reaches speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Back on solid ground, you can get up close and personal with more than 2,000 animals living in detailed replicas of their natural habitats.
Traditional King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Traditional Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary parking
- Pet-friendly (fees apply)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 25+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 daily deposit for incidentals paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel
- Nearest airport: Tampa International (TPA; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from TPA, including a 15% tip