What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a gulf-view studio, six in a gulf-view one-bedroom suite, or eight in a gulf-view two-bedroom suite
Hotel at a Glance: Shores of Panama Resort
There are four ways to take a dip at Shores of Panama Resort—and that’s not even counting the ocean. A lazily flowing lagoon pool outside passes under two bridges by a tiki bar serving frozen drinks, and nearby, a bubbling hot tub waits behind a stacked stone wall. In case of rain, there’s a temperature-controlled swimming pool indoors and another hot tub right alongside it.
All guests staying at Shores of Panama Resort should check-in at the Majestic Beach Resort (10901 Front Beach Road 32407) front desk which is open 24 hours a day. The front desk, Resort Collection Welcome Center (Long Beach Resort), is currently closed.
- Private condos with balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, flat-screen TVs, and WiFi
- Family-friendly eats and entertainment: Next door, Pineapple Willy’s Restaurant is right on the beach, and a half-mile up the road are both Ripley’s Believe It or Not and Wonderworks.
- Spa services: Therapists soothe body and soul with botanical-infused body masques and specialized massage therapy.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Sugar-White Beaches and Scuba-Diving Spots
Panama City Beach’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem boastful. But TripAdvisor helped back up this claim in 2013, naming the local St. Andrews State Park as having 1 of the top 25 beaches in the United States. The park also has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
There are numerous amusement parks along the 20-plus miles of shoreline. Many of the popular seafood restaurants and bars here overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
For those looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, 7-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, travelers might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, guests can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; those lucky enough may see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside cypresses.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Gulf-View One-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed, one set of bunk beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Gulf-View Two-Bedroom Suite
- Two king beds, one set of bunk beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: Included in reservation fee
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Outdoor lagoon-style pool
- Indoor pool
- Two hot tubs
- Two tiki bars
- Fitness center
- Watersport rentals
- Private beach access
- Sauna and steam room
- Gift shop
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $55 damage waiver fee paid at check-in
- $50 registration fee paid at check-in
- Cleaning fee paid at check-in: $80 for studios, $95 for one-bedroom suites, or $115 for two-bedroom suites
- 7% reservation fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shores of Panama
- Nearest airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP; 19 mi)
- Shuttle service: available by calling Sunshine Shuttle at (850) 650.6333