What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or junior suite, or four in a standard double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 refundable credit card deposit paid at check-in. $15 daily resort fee paid at check-in. $1 daily state tourism fee added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Showboat Atlantic City Hotel
After a two-year hiatus, Showboat Atlantic City Hotel reopened in July 2016. There have been numerous renovations, including swapping gambling areas out for a duo of family-friendly restaurants (one is open seasonally). Much of the hotel, however, remains the same, including its stunning oceanside views and proximity to Atlantic City attractions.
- Standard rooms are adorned with sleek, modern furniture and decor, including work areas with a comfy chair and flat-screen TVs.
- Sip espresso from AC Deli.
- Grab a bite at the onsite Atlantic City Eatery.
- The city’s iconic boardwalk—home to old-school amusement-park rides, plus fudge and salt water taffy—is a five-minute walk from Showboat.
- Shop till you drop at the Playground Pier luxury shopping center.
Atlantic City, New Jersey: Casinos and Carnival Rides Lining Historical Beachside Boardwalk
No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a stroll along its signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey’s eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it’s family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it’s worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It’s possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea.
Standard King Room and Junior Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional $12 per day; valet available for an additional $15 per day. Parking rates may fluctuate on weekends and during special events.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurants on site
- Fitness center
- Concierge services
- Gift shop
- Pet-friendly ($50 per pet, per stay)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable credit card deposit paid at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- $1 daily state tourism fee added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Showboat Atlantic City Hotel
- Nearest airports: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY; 13 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $40 from ACY, including a 15% tip