Hotel at a Glance: Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
More than 1,000 games fill the casino floor at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, including slot and video-poker machines and blackjack, craps, and roulette tables. There’s also the brand-new William Hill Sportsbook with 42- and 60-inch plasma TVs, where you can place bets on college and professional sports. For a change of pace, ride the hotel’s free shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip.
- In-room amenities: Guest rooms feature 42-inch flat screen TV and plush beds. Premium rooms come with new bedding, carpeting, furniture, and bathrooms.
- Distance from the Strip: just 1 mile
- Go for a swim in an outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by lush landscaping.
- 24-hour dining: Feast on American, Mexican, and Asian specialties at The Sterling Spoon Cafe, open 24/7.
- Live music plays most nights at Corona Cantina. Grab drinks during the show from the Cantina’s two bars.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.