What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a traditional suite
- Get ready for endless splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Kids and adults at Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark can float leisurely on inner tubes, enjoy the thrills of a whitewater rafting experience, catch a wave with some surfing, ride the tubes through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features. The weather inside is always a balmy 82°, so grab your suits and swim shoes and get ready to make a splash!
Hotel at a Glance: Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
The entire family can celebrate their time together at the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge, complete with exciting attractions, including seasonal activities, hiking, an indoor waterpark, and more.
- Spacious suites are large enough for families; each one has a microwave and a refrigerator.
- Onsite dining options include Johnny Rockets, a sports bar with 22 flat-screen TVs, and a coffee shop
- Pick up souvenirs in the gift shop.
- Explore the local area: with skiing, snowshoeing, and shopping activities available.
Lake George, New York: Outdoor Adventure in the Adirondacks’
Located at the southeastern entrance to the awe-inspiring Adirondack Park, the Lake George area is a must visit destination for families, any time of year. Strap on some snowshoes and take a hike through the lush mountainside, with a reward of breathtaking views of the lake that Thomas Jefferson once described as “the most beautiful water I ever saw”. Looking for something a little more high-action? Visit one of the many ski resorts in the area to get your fill of skiing and snowboarding, or even tubing. If relaxation is more your speed, spend some time shopping at the nearby Outlets at Lake George or feasting at the delicious restaurants located in nearby downtown Glens Falls. Make your escape to enjoy the Lake George area today, with a little something for everyone.
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $40 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 daily resort fee includes: high speed wireless Internet, parking, in-room coffee, life jacket use in the waterpark, towel service in the waterpark, daily activities and character appearances.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor waterpark (limited attractions open per New York State guidance)
- Restaurants and a coffee shop
- WiFi access
- Kids Club
- Microwave and refrigerator in the room
- Gift shop
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- $25 nightly resort fee added at purchase
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 credit card hold for incidentals paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Nearest airport: Albany International Airport (ALB; 49 miles)
- Distance from Albany: 56 miles