What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Credit card authorization for incidentals required upon check-in.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford – Sugarland
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford – Sugarland packs plenty of freebies into every stay. After enjoying the hotel’s free hot breakfast, you can use the free WiFi to plan a day trip to nearby Houston. And if you’re staying at the hotel a bit longer, you can keep your fitness routine at the onsite fitness room.
- Cool off in the indoor pool.
- In your room: a wet bar with a fridge and a microwave
- Grab a bite at one of the many restaurants within a mile of the hotel, including places for seafood and pub food.
Houston, Texas: Space History and Museums in Nation’s Fourth-Largest City
As the nation’s fourth-largest city by population, Houston has established itself as one of the Gulf Coast’s most thriving cultural hubs. The city’s museum district has 19 museums covering everything from history to art to science. For art lovers, the Menil Collection—which Frommer’s calls “one of the great private collections of the world”—is a must-see. Here, you’ll browse an array of 20th-century art from Jasper Johns, René Magritte, and Andy Warhol, as well as artifacts from Africa and the Pacific Islands.
You could also spend an entire day exploring Houston’s science institutions. When Apollo 13 astronaut Jim Lovell famously stated, “Houston, we have a problem,” he was talking to mission control at Space Center Houston. Here, visitors can tour the historic mission-control room and get a behind-the-scenes look at astronauts training for the International Space Station. Along Houston’s Hermann Park, The Health Museum exhibits a large-scale human body that you can enter to learn about how your organs operate.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free hot breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford – Sugarland
- Nearest airports: William P. Hobby (HOU; 26 mi) and George Bush Intercontinental (IAH; 40 mi)
- Distance from Houston: 18 miles