What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a studio
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and one bottle of sparkling wine per stay
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Los Cabos International Airport (additional charges apply - contact hotel 48-hours in advance for reservations)
- Complimentary shuttle between sister resort properties
Resort at a Glance: All-Inclusive Solmar Resort
Secluded between granite cliffs and the shore, Solmar Resort offers a quiet getaway despite its proximity to downtown Cabo San Lucas. It’s even closer to the beach—the pool deck and the pathway between the resort’s many amenities are among the few parts of the property not covered in soft sand. Stroll along the waterfront, or explore the Pacific’s hidden wildlife while snorkeling or scuba-diving. You can also relax with a cold drink from the pool’s swim-up bar, grab a daiquiri and Mexican fare at Tejaban, or practice your chopsticks skills at Sushi Factory.
- All-inclusive package: all meals (including sushi from the sushi bar), national domestic cocktails, snacks, and social activities
- Spacious studios swathed in tropical decor feature kitchenettes. Watch the sunset from your private balcony or patio.
- Get pampered with a body wrap, antioxidant facial, or deep-tissue massage at the onsite spa (additional fees).
- Recent accolade: 2018 TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Explore Cabo San Lucas: Numerous shops, restaurants, and bars are a 10-minute walk away.
- Extra perks: This Getaway comes with additional amenities, such as chocolate-covered strawberries and sparkling wine as well as discounts for activities, tours, and food.
- Staying fit: Visitors are welcome to use fitness facilities and tennis court in the sister resort Playa Grande. Tennis court reservations are required.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Los Cabos International Airport (SJD). Travel time from the airport to the property is approximately 35 minutes and costs $42 round-trip per person via shuttle. Transportation options are available by calling the concierge, and a 48-hour notice prior to arrival is requested. For further travel information, please contact the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers two guests. $101 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $51 per night or each additional guest 5–11; guests 4 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-344-3349.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $80 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $40 per night or each additional guest 5–11; guests 4 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Three restaurants
- Spa (additional fee)
- Valet parking
- Airport shuttle service (additional fee)
- Private beach access
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Solmar Resort
- Airfare is not included
- Nearest airport: Los Cabos International Airport (SJD; 25 mi/40 km)