Top Reasons to Visit Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta
- Located 15 miles north of downtown Atlanta, this hotel is half a mile from the MARTA train line, which will take you directly downtown.
- Attractions such as downtown Atlanta’s World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium are within a 20-minute drive. Closer to the hotel, upscale shopping at Perimeter Mall is a few blocks away.
- A large complimentary breakfast buffet is served every morning, with hot eggs and sausage, fruit, and pastries on the menu.
- Each one-bedroom suite is like a small apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen and separate living, dining, and bedroom areas.
- Features such as a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour laundry facility onsite make this hotel a homey-and-convenient Atlanta home base.
Atlanta: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia's northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world's busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country's largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city's midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. Considered the world's largest aquarium with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.