Top Reasons to Visit Sonesta ES Suites Orlando
- Located in the International Drive Resort Area, the hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities.
- A free shuttle service makes stops at the area’s biggest attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Universal Orlando Resort.
- Each suite is outfitted with a full kitchen, a dining area, and a living room. The spacious layouts of one- two-, and trio two-bedroom units are ideal for families.
- A complimentary breakfast is served each morning.
- Locally crafted beers and wine from area vineyards are available at the lobby bar. There’s a daily happy hour from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.<p>
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. You’ll also find the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center nearby. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.<p>