What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a superior room or pool ocean-view room
- VIP welcome amenity includes a selection of sweets and a personalized welcome note
Included in all-inclusive:
- Welcome drink and cold towel at check-in
- Limitless breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited international and domestic beer, wine and spirits, fruit drinks, and soft drinks in all bars
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks and bottled water
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party and beach dinner party
- Fitness centers
- Daily activities
- Nightly theme parties, live entertainment, and outdoor movies
- WiFi in common areas and guest rooms
- Kids Club designed for children ages 3 to 12 with supervised outdoor activities
- Teen Zone offers guests ages 13+ entertainment with movies, video games, a DJ station and more
Hotel at a Glance: Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa - St Maarten
You don’t have to go far to splash in the waves or launch a snorkeling expedition at this all-inclusive resort—the Caribbean Sea is just steps from your door. In addition to its prime location, the property boasts multiple restaurants, live music after dark, a casino with high-limit tables, and the 4,000-square-foot Aqua Park with a 1,400-square-feet pool perfect for kids —making it one of the island’s largest all-inclusive resorts. There’s even kid-friendly programming to keep youngsters entertained.
- Eat your heart out: With all-inclusive privileges, you can wake up to a buffet breakfast, refuel with lighter fare at lunch, enjoy a four-course Italian dinner in the evening, and nibble on snacks throughout the day.
- Sip and swim in the outdoor pool, which features a swim-up bar, while children aged 3–12 frolic in the Aqua Park featuring aquatic and animal-themed slides.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms soothe the senses with tropical decor and some of them come with a private balcony overlooking either the Caribbean or the pool.
- Beachside treatments catered to your individual needs are offered at the on-site Serenity Spa.
- Multiple bars: Sip cocktails and play slot machines at Latitude Bar, or catch a game on the big-screen TVs at Ascot Pub & Sports Bar.
Saint Martin: Scenic Shorelines, Lively Nightlife, and Boutique Shopping
The island of Saint Martin, located just south of Anguilla in the Caribbean, was ranked on U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Islands in the World for its “soaring mountains and beautiful shorelines.” This gorgeous topography has been peacefully shared by the French and the Dutch for more than 350 years, giving the island two very distinct yet harmonious personalities. Both parts of the island, however, feature crystal-clear bays filled with fascinating coral structures and tropical fish. On the French side, it’s worth it to take a guided snorkeling trip through Creole Rock, which has a collection of boulders encircled by reefs. Dolphins, eagle rays, and barracudas are frequently spotted here.
The Dutch side is known for its quiet beaches and lively nightlife. Maho Village has its fair share of casinos, and nightclubs here host steel-drum bands and oceanfront bonfire parties late into the night. At the Maho Promenade, situated in the center of town, 40 duty-free boutiques sell fine jewelry, watches, and handsome handicrafts. Most shops, cafés, and restaurants stay open until 11 p.m., so you can enjoy a nightcap amid open-air patios as musicians and dancers perform nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Princess Juliana International Airport in Sint Maarten (SXM). Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 5 minutes one-way and costs around $10 one-way depending upon the number of travelers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two guests. Adding occupants above standard, please contact Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino at (800) 766-3782 for pricing and details.
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (800) 766-3782.
Superior Room and Pool Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $5 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness center
- Children’s programming
- Outdoor movies
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa
- Nearest airport: Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM; about 0.6 mi/1 km)