Top Reasons to Stay at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
- This beachfront property is located directly on the Gulf Coast.
- Trolleys stop right outside, providing rides to the city’s popular Casino Row and nearby shops.
- The beachside pool has a large sun deck.
- Each suite features either a full kitchen or a kitchenette with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
- You can catch ocean breezes and get a view of the gulf from your suite’s private balcony.
- In the morning, the onsite Level 3 Café serves a continental breakfast right along the beachfront. You can also stop by during lunch or dinner to dine on casual American cuisine (seasonal hours vary; check with the hotel). Select options include a $10 dining credit.
Biloxi, Mississippi: Barrier Islands, Casinos, and Nature Trails
Though the coast of Biloxi is studded with glitzy casinos, the pace of life here is far from frenetic. Beachcombers can pause to watch the sun cast out an orange and pink haze as it dips beneath the horizon at the Gulf of Mexico. About 9 miles outside the city, you can explore Mississippi’s barrier-island beaches and campgrounds on the Nature’s Way hiking trail. You can also ride a ferry to the mostly unspoiled Ship Island to snorkel or explore a fort that dates back to the 1860s.
For more fast-paced fun, families can zip down water slides and plunge into a wave pool at Gulf Islands Waterpark, located about a half hour away in nearby Gulfport. Its water roller coaster thrills with more than 500 feet of stomach-churning drops and twists.