Top Reasons to Stay at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
- This beachfront property is the only hotel in Biloxi located directly on the Gulf Coast.
- Trolleys stop right outside, providing rides to the city’s popular Casino Row and nearby shops.
- The beachside pool has a large sun deck and seasonal bar service.
- Each suite features either a full kitchen or a kitchenette with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
- You can catch ocean breezes while getting a view of the gulf from your suite’s private balcony.
- In the morning, the onsite Level 3 Café serves a continental breakfast right along the beachfront. You can also stop by during lunch or dinner to dine on casual American cuisine. Café is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Biloxi, Mississippi: Sandy Beaches, Casinos, and Nature Trails
Located on the Gulf Coast, Biloxi has long been one of Mississippi’s top vacation destinations. The beaches are a major draw, as are the casinos, which have been a Biloxi staple since the state legalized gambling in the 1990s. Beau Rivage is among the most popular. In addition to having more than 2,100 slot machines and table games, the casino contains live entertainment venues and upscale restaurants.
If you’d rather be outdoors, head about 9 miles outside of Biloxi to explore Mississippi’s natural coastline of barrier-island beaches on the Nature’s Way hiking trail. This looping path overlooks a bayou and connects to a larger trail leading to a campground and picnic area.