What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a street-view king room or street-view double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a street-view double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Southbank Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk
Southbank Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk draws inspiration from St. Johns River, ports, and area bridges to deliver a unique, Northeast Florida vibe the minute you step through its doors. The hotel is located on the Southbank of downtown Jacksonville near the fashionable San Marco and Riverside historic districts.
- Dining options: Visitors can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay.
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool and pump some iron at the fitness center with a gym.
- Explore Downtown Jacksonville: San Marco and Riverside districts offer an array of dining and shopping opportunities, as well as historical entertainment.
- Furry friends are welcome to stay at an additional fee per per per stay.
Jacksonville, Florida: Beaches, Live Entertainment, and the Scenic St. Johns River
The St. Johns River—which meanders through the middle of Jacksonville, Florida—is one of the only rivers in America that flows north. Along its banks is The Jacksonville Landing, which has been attracting residents and visitors for more than 20 years with international eateries, live-music clubs, and more than 300 special events held every year. It’s worth walking across the bright-blue Main Street Bridge to Southbank to see Friendship Fountain, which puts on a dazzling light show at night. Next door to the fountain, at the Museum of Science & History, you’ll find several aquariums filled with Floridian fish.
Jacksonville sits right off the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, and its beaches are frequented by kiteboarders and surfers. More than 80,000 acres of parkland lie within the city limits—for a low-key hike or bike ride, head to one of the many state parks. Little Talbot Island State Park’s beaches are rife with sand dunes, and at Fort Clinch State Park, you can take a daily tour past Civil War reenactors or explore native wildlife on self-guided nature trails.
Street-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Street-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets under 25 lbs may be added for an additional $50 for the first pet per stay; additional $25 for the second pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and lounge
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (additional fees(
- Pet-friendly (additional fees)
- In-room refrigerator and safe
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southbank Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Nearest airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX; 17.5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from JAX including a 15% tip