What You Get
- Stay for two or four in a Split Rock run of house room
- Select options include daily breakfast for two or four, depending on option purchased
- Select options include daily water park passes for two or four, depending on option purchased
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: 19% service fee added at purchase. $25 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Split Rock Resort
Surrounded by 1,200 acres of beautiful forest and mountains, Split Rock Resort aims to provide an escape from city life, with several onsite restaurants to choose from. If you want to spend some time outdoors, the resort is within a quick drive from a number of mountain recreation areas.
- Fuel up with breakfast or dinner at the Split Rock Grill; for deli lunch head to the food court.
- Catch the latest blockbuster at the resort’s digital movie theater.
- Try for a strike at the cosmic bowling alley.
- Update your look in the salon with a new ‘do.
- Included perks: daily breakfast or waterpark passes.
Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains: Downhill Skiing and Historical Towns
The Poconos region of northeastern Pennsylvania accounts for some 2,400 square miles of mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and forests. The area has been a popular vacation destination ever since Pennsylvania Quakers opened a hotel here on the Delaware River in 1829. Today, the Poconos draw more than 25 million annual visitors, thanks to year-round recreational opportunities and spectacular natural scenery.
In winter, locals often make weekend trips from Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York, and DC for one reason: skiing. One ski spot that’s particularly popular is Camelback Mountain Resort, which sits atop one of the region’s tallest mountains and boasts 160 acres of skiable terrain. For an extended run, head to the Nile Mile, which drops 800 feet vertically over the course of a mile-long descent. The resort is also amply lit for night skiing, and is the only place in the Poconos with a halfpipe. After you’re done hitting the slopes, take time to explore the handful of little towns nestled in the mountains. You’ll find boutique wine galleries and historical mansions, including the late 19th-century Asa Packer Mansion.
Split Rock Run of House Room for Two
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Split Rock Run of House Room for Four
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m
- $25 resort fee includes: please click here for details regarding the resort fee.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Movie theater
- Bowling alley
- Restaurants and bars
- Indoor and outdoor sports courts
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Massage therapy at Mountain Massage
- 27-hole golf course (seasonal)
- Miniature golf (seasonal)
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
Due to COVID-19, some amenities may be closed for the time being. Please contact the hotel for more information.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 19% service fee added at purchase
- $25 daily resort fee plustax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Please note that the waterpark will be closed until 4/30/2020
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airports: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International (AVP; 29 mi) and Philadelphia International (PHL; 101 mi)
- Distance from Philadelphia: 94 miles