What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio queen suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Mitchell International Airport (contact front desk to make service arrangements)
- Additional service within a 7-mile radius based on availability
Hotel at a Glance: Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South is a comfy home away from home for travelers to Milwaukee and beyond. Each spacious suite contains a fully equipped kitchenette and a separate sitting room or living room with a sleeper sofa and LCD TV. The hotel even provides complimentary laundry facilities. From here, you’re just 10 minutes from General Mitchell Airport, and a complimentary airport shuttle makes getting to and from the terminals a breeze.
- Complimentary full hot breakfast to go every day includes Wolfgang Puck coffee.
- Go swimming in the indoor pool and hot tub.
- Midweek receptions: Free food and drinks are served in the lobby or on the outdoor patio (depending on the weather) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights.
- Award winner: The hotel once again received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2017; guests loved the large rooms and midweek receptions.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Breweries Along Lake Michigan
Located along Lake Michigan, about 90 miles north of Chicago, Milwaukee is a proudly unpretentious city with working-class roots. The city has been synonymous with brewing since the mid-1800s, when Miller, Pabst, and Schlitz dominated the landscape. Visit the Flemish-style Pabst Mansion, beer baron Frederick Pabst’s 1890 estate, to see just how profitable the beer business was. Today there’s a new microbrew-inspired scene, with smaller brewers such as Lakefront Brewery opening their doors to the public.
There are also noticeable cultural undercurrents in Milwaukee. Set along the downtown lakefront, the Milwaukee Art Museum is beloved for its futuristic, sailboat-like architecture by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. Inside, you can browse 30,000 works of art, ranging from 15th-century antiques to Georgia O’Keeffe paintings. Just south of the museum, the Milwaukee RiverWalk runs alongside the river for 3 miles, taking you through the Historic Third Ward, where antique shops and art galleries fill century-old warehouses. Drop by the Milwaukee Public Market here to sample local cheeses, baked goods, and other culinary delights.
Studio Queen Suite
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free hot breakfast buffet
- Free airport shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- 14-seat home theater with free popcorn
- Midweek receptions with food and drinks
- Free laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness center
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
- Nearest airport: General Mitchell International (MKE; 8 mi)
- Shuttle service: free shuttle service to MKE
- Cab fare: about $30 from MKE