What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room
$28 Daily Facility Fee Includes
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- 24-hour access to fitness center
- Access to business center
Hotel at a Glance: Studio Allston Hotel
Studio Allston Hotel is an artistic hub. This art-themed hotel along the Charles River is full of creative vibes, such as vibrant art pieces bedecking the walls along with colorful wall art above the headboards.
- Casual common areas including an outdoor patio where you can treat yourself to a meal
- Nearby shopping: Get a breath of fresh air at Chestnut Hill Square, an open-air shopping center.
- Nearby restaurants: Choose between a Burmese-fare joint, a Japanese sushi restaurant, a stylish two-floor European lounge, and more.
- Things to do nearby: Historic, artistic, and scientific museums as well as numerous music halls, including The Hooley House and Brighton Music Hall, are all within the city’s limits.
Downtown Boston: Revolution-Era Landmarks and Modern Skyscrapers
Downtown Boston is home to one of the country’s wackiest city layouts. Its colonial-village lanes converge, split, and take hairpin turns, creating a maze of cobblestone that, though frustrating for drivers, makes for a fun walking experience. If you’re visiting for the first time, the best way to navigate the area is to follow the 2.5-mile-long Freedom Trail, which takes you past 16 historical landmarks, including Paul Revere’s home, Old North Church (of “One if by land, two if by sea” fame), and Faneuil Hall. You can use Boston public transportation to explore the city if you tire of walking.
Since the area is also the city’s financial district, centuries-old fixtures share sidewalk space with modern 40-story office towers. You’ll find suit-clad professionals grabbing lunch on Washington Street, which is lined with street vendors and flower shops. Downtown is also where you’ll find several of the city’s quirkier neighborhoods, such as the Leather District. With its rustic warehouses, the neighborhood is the closest example of what the business center looked like in the 1800s.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $28 + tax facility fee includes: parking, WiFi, local and domestic long-distance calls, 24-hour access to fitness center, and access to business center.
- Parking: included in facility fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor dining patio
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
- Pet-friendly (fees may apply)
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $28 daily facility fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Studio Allston Hotel
- Nearest airport: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS; 9.5 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $45 from BOS, including a 15% tip