What You Get
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom king suite or six in a one-bedroom double-queen suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
Hotel at a Glance: Summit Suites Pittsburgh Airport
Summit Suites helps guests get their Pittsburgh trips started with a free round-trip shuttle from the airport, located 10 minutes away. Set 20 minutes from downtown, the hotel is just 5 minutes from more than 120 restaurants and shops at the Mall at Robinson and 10 minutes from the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden.
- Free breakfast jump-starts mornings with options like custom scrambled-egg bowls.
- Spacious suites sleep up to four or six guests and have microwaves and mini-fridges.
- Snack time: The hotel’s convenience store stocks chips and trail mix.
Downtown Pittsburgh: History and Culture in the Golden Triangle
Downtown Pittsburgh sits at the confluence of the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers. Known as the Golden Triangle, this wedge of waterfront real estate is where the city’s cultural, financial, and historic districts converge. Take a stroll through the area or navigate the more than 20 miles of bike trails to discover art galleries, historic buildings, and shiny skyscrapers home to corporate powerhouses such as United States Steel and PNC bank.
For a quick survey of the Steel City’s roughly 260-year history, you can go on a walking tour from the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. A short cab ride brings you to the city’s Oakland neighborhood, where you’ll find art and history museums as well as the Phipps Conservatory. This elaborate, Victorian-style greenhouse showcases 23 gardens, both in the steel-and-glass structure and on the grounds surrounding it.
One-Bedroom King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
One-Bedroom Double-Queen Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Indoor heated pool (currently closed for renovations)
- Free 24-hour airport shuttle
- 24-hour fitness center
- Convenience store
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in; $25 credit card incidental hold required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Summit Suite Pittsburgh Airport
- Nearest airport: Pittsburgh International (PIT; 8 mi)
- Shuttle service: free 24-hour round-trip shuttle from PIT
- Cab fare: about $30 from PIT, including a 15% tip