What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom unit or six in a two-bedroom unit
$10.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- 2 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, & 3 hot tubs (at each pool area)
- Free parking
- Fire pit
- Shuffle board
- Grill/picnic areas
- Activities department (including pool table, air hockey table, X-Box, Wii, and daily scheduled activities)
Due to COVID-19 we would like you to be aware of some updates at the resort. The check-in office will be open 7 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. 7 days a week. The pools and hot tubs are open but the property is requesting guests to maintain social distances while at these. The Activities Department, Fitness Center, and Arcade/Game Room will remain closed at this time. Currently, there is no date scheduled for these to open. The Sevier County Mayor has mandated that as of July 10th, 2020 face masks will be required in all indoor public spaces. They will also be required outdoors where social distancing is not possible. This includes Sevierville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
Hotel at a Glance: Sunrise Ridge Resort
Sunrise Ridge is a fitting name for this resort in Pigeon Forge. Sunset Ridge would be good, too. The 4-star property sits on a hill, giving guests in many of its condos views of sunrises and sunsets over the forest and the mountains.
- Homey amenities include full kitchens and laundry machines.
- Make a splash in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool.
- Where to relax: the sauna and hot tubs.
- What’s nearby: Great Smoky Mountains National Park is about 10 miles away.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Family-Friendly Attractions in the Great Smoky Mountains
Though it’s secluded in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge is home to some quirky destinations, including Dollywood, a Titanic museum that looks just like the famed ocean liner from the outside, and an interactive children’s museum housed in an upside-down three-story building. In Pigeon Forge’s historical town center, a cluster of old-fashioned specialty shops and restaurants forms the Old Mill Square along the Little Pigeon River. Inside the mill, a pair of 4,600-pound granite stones has been grinding grain since the early 1800s.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two king beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $10.95 resort fee includes: 2 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, 3 hot tubs (at each pool area), sauna, free parking, fire pit, shuffle board, grill/picnic areas, activities department (including pool table, air hockey table, X-Box, Wii, and daily scheduled activities), arcade, gym, and WiFi.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Fire pit and barbecue areas
- Game room and activities department (temporarily closed)
- Activities center (temporarily closed)
- Playground (temporarily closed)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit on credit card paid at check-in
- $10.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunrise Ridge Resort
- Nearest airports: McGhee Tyson (TYS; 34 mi) and Charlotte Douglas International (CLT; 203 mi)
- Distance from Knoxville, TN: 35 miles