What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a lodge village king room or river lodge luxurious king room, four in a lodge village two-double room, or six in a lodge village double-queen suite
15% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Fitness center
- Bike paths
_You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Sunriver Resort
The AAA Four Diamond Sunriver Resort lies in a scenic meadow near the foothills of the Cascade Range. In addition to preserving its scenic surroundings, the resort helps guests explore the area through hiking, biking, horseback riding, and other outdoor pursuits.
- The reviews are in: The resort has been praised by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, and Golf magazine, which awarded it gold-level status—a recognition reserved for the top golf resorts in the country.
- Complimentary resort-wide transportation: Easily hop from one activity to another on the sprawling campus.
- Sage Springs Club & Spa: Indulge in relaxing and beautifying services such as massages and facials (additional charges apply).
- Stone fireplaces and private decks come with each Lodge Village and River Lodge guest room.
- Make a splash at the pools of Sunriver Fitness and Aquatics Centre, a 30,000 square foot recreation facility with pools, hot tubs, saunas, and more.
Sunriver, Oregon: Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Skiing in the Cascades
Along a stretch of the Deschutes River near Sunriver, a series of Class VI rapids known as Benham Falls has been designated impassable for watercraft. But the falls can still be observed from mountain-biking and hiking trails along the riverbanks. Depending on snow conditions, the trails typically stay open year-round.
The snow-capped peak of Mt. Bachelor is visible in the distance in Sunriver. In winter, skiers and snowboarders can hit 71 runs spread out over more than 3,000 acres on the mountain. With certain accompanying adult tickets, kids 12 or younger ski or snowboard free, as do their imaginary skiing friends.
Lodge Village King Room and River Lodge Luxurious King Room
- One king bed
- Gas fireplace
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Lodge Village Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Gas fireplace
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Lodge Village Double-Queen Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Gas fireplace
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 15% resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, fitness center, hot tubs, transportation, and bike paths.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Four golf courses (seasonal)
- Nature center and observatory
- Sage Springs Club & Spa
- Tennis courts (year-round)
- Resort-wide transportation
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 22-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 15% resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunriver Resort
- Nearest airports: Redmond Municipal (RDM; 35 m.i) and Portland International (PDX; 180 mi.)
- Shuttle service available from RDM; call (541) 593-1000 for reservations and cost
- Distance from Bend: about 20 miles