Hotel at a Glance: Sunsol International Drive
Sunsol International Drive is perfect for families, with spacious guest rooms and lots of family-oriented amenities, such as a free continental breakfast and an outdoor pool with interactive sprayers. The hotel is just minutes from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and it runs a free shuttle to and from Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Epcot®.
- Kid-friendly features: playground and children's splash park
- Relax by the pool: You'll find lounge chairs, breezy cabanas, and patio tables shaded by large red umbrellas.
- In-room amenities: plasma TV with premium channels, mini fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave
Highlights of Orlando
- The world's most-visited entertainment resort: Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four magical amusement parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace.
- Beyond the mouse: Other theme parks in town include Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland
- Downtown Orlando has a vibrant arts district, boasting venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- Loch Haven Park: home to eight separate cultural institutions, including the Orlando Museum of Art, the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center