Hotel at a Glance: Super 8 Niagara Falls
This Super 8 hotel is just a 15-minute walk from the falls. While you’re at the hotel, you can relax in the whirlpool and sauna or work up a sweat in the game room and fitness center. This getaway lets you choose a package specially tailored for families or couples to help you make the most of your time in Niagara Falls.
- Included with every package: dining credits to The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Outback Steakhouse, and IHOP
- Couples package includes wine touring passes for two; one option also comes with a dining credit to TGI Fridays
- Family package includes admission for two adults and two kids to Niagara Falls Fun Zone
- Take a dip in the hotel’s indoor pool, or venture to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark—it’s just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Guest rooms feature free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, and restaurants.