What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: SYLO Hotel Denver Airport, a Ramada by Wyndham
Staying at the SYLO Hotel Denver Airport can make your trip to the area both easy and entertaining. No matter what time you arrive, a free airport shuttle can whisk you directly from the terminal to the hotel. You’ll then be less than 5 miles from the Aurora History Museum, where you can see a restored 1913 trolley car and learn about the Wild West. You can also venture into downtown Denver in less than an hour via car or nearby public transportation.
- Make yourself at home: Your guest room includes a microwave and a mini-fridge, plus free WiFi.
- Fuel up for the day a prepackaged grab-and-go breakfast is available daily.
- Make a splash in the indoor pool or have a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
- Break a sweat in the hotel’s fitness center equipped with cardio machines.
Aurora, Colorado: Burgeoning Arts District and Scenic Reservoirs in Denver Metro Area
Aurora is a largely suburban stretch dotted with golf courses, wildlife habitats, and Victorian homes. The city’s cultural hub is the Aurora Cultural Arts District, home to artist studios and historical sites. Originally built as a movie theater in 1946, the Aurora Fox Arts Center now stages musicals and cutting-edge plays and provides space for galleries and public art displays.
Those looking to spend time outdoors go fishing for trout and walleye in the Aurora Reservoir. Just south of town, there’s also the 880-acre reservoir that anchors Cherry Creek State Park, a haven for boating. Wintertime activities include cross-country skiing on marked trails. With more than 40 mammal species, such as coyotes and muskrats, the park is also a good destination for wildlife viewing.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary breakfast
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Parking
- Microwave, coffee maker, and mini-fridge
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Pet friendly (additional fees apply)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SYLO Hotel Denver Airport, a Ramada by Wyndham
- Nearest airport: Denver International (DEN; 13 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: RTD, A Line, 40th Ave & Airport Blvd-Gateway Park Station
- Distance from Denver: 15 miles
- Cab fare: about $45 from DEN including a 15% tip
- Shuttle service: complimentary limited airport shuttle