Top Reasons to Visit Texas Station
- Located in North Las Vegas, the resort boasts a lively entertainment complex that's only 6 miles from the bustling Strip.
- Test your luck at the casino, which features more than 2,000 games including slots, blackjack tables, and video poker.
- When purchasing this deal, you'll have the option of buying a family pack, which includes a free bowling game, a large one-topping pizza, a free bingo blue pack, $10 table games match play, and much more.
- Other entertainment offerings include a 60-lane bowling center, an 18-screen Regal Cinemas movie complex, and supervised drop-in childcare at Kids Quest.
- The hotel has five restaurants. Texas Oyster Bar offers Louisiana-style seafood, and the Grand Café serves chili cheeseburgers and omelets 24 hours a day.
- Michelin-rated restaurants, record-breaking thrill rides, and the world's best casinos line the Las Vegas Strip—just a 15-minute cab ride away.
- Spacious guest rooms feature modern furnishings and flat-screen TVs.
- Soak up the sunshine on a poolside lounge chair before taking a refreshing dip.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
- The Strip: Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip.
- To see old-fashioned Vegas: On Fremont Street, downtown, vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
- Beyond the casinos: Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum has a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator or participate in a police lineup.