What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or deluxe queen room
Hotel at a Glance: The Baltic Hotel Brooklyn
The Baltic Hotel places its guest right in the heart of the eclectic Brooklyn. Guests can take a stroll to Boerum Hill where they can discover charming shops and restaurants or visit the Brooklyn Park & Promenade. Manhattan is just a short drive away.
- Shopping and dining opportunities: Brooklyn’s finest pizza places, coffee shops, cocktail bars, and stores are just outside the hotel.
- Modern amenities include flat-screen TVs with cable, premium bath products, air conditioning, and a work desk.
- Guest rooms are designed to evoke a Brooklyn flair with recovered art, photography from local artists, and industrial objects.
- Pet companions are more than welcome to accompany guests regardless of size and breed.
Park Slope, Brooklyn: Trendsetting Neighborhood Home to Top-Rated Restaurants and Prospect Park
Park Slope was named the best place to live in New York City by New York magazine in 2010, and it’s not hard to see why. Its leafy streets are lined with charming brownstones as well as scores of top-rated restaurants and trendsetting boutiques. Located in west Brooklyn, Park Slope has been attracting privileged city dwellers since the late 19th century, when Victorian mansions began sprouting up in an area dubbed the Gold Coast. In recent years, the neighborhood has become an enclave for artistic types and hip young families.
But Park Slope’s main attraction is still Prospect Park. In fact, the neighborhood takes its name from its location on the western slope of this 585-acre landscaping masterpiece. Designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux in the 1860s, the park includes an intricate watercourse and the last of Brooklyn’s indigenous forests. Crowds gather here during the summer for free concerts and farmers’ markets; ice-skating and sledding are popular activities in the winter.
Queen Room and Deluxe Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free street parking available.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary street parking
- Pet friendly
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Baltic Hotel Brooklyn
- Nearest airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 11 mi) and LaGuardia (LGA; 10 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Atlantic Avenue Barclays Center Station