What You Get
- Stay for two in a mountain-view one-bedroom suite or ocean-view one-bedroom suite
Hotel at a Glance: The Bannister Hotel & Yacht Club
Situated between the scaping mountains and royal blue sea sits The Bannister Hotel & Yacht Club, where luxury and serenity are met with quality accommodations along the Dominican Republic’s Samana Bay marina. Caribbean-inspired decor and designs add an air of paradise to this boutique hotel, offering guests a truly unique experience amidst the sandy beaches and diverse landscapes of the Dominican Republic.
- Start the day right with fresh fruit, eggs, pastries, and more from the hotel’s daily breakfast.
- Two outdoor infinity pools open up to the picturesque marina waters and offer relaxation and entertainment under the tropical sun.
- Ni Spa: Take a break from the heat and retreat indoors for a relaxing massage or rejuvenating facial at the hotel spa.
- Private balconies offer intimate views of the marina, mountains, or ocean bordering the hotel. Each guest room also includes a fully-equipped kitchen.
- International cuisine is accompanied by the salty ocean breeze during a meal at La Regatta’s outdoor patio. The on-site restaurant also offers an indoor dining room.
- Endless Entertainment: Match up for a game of tennis on one of the hotel tennis courts or get in touch with your inner zen during beachside yoga.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you’ll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Mountain-View One-Bedroom Suite and Ocean-View One-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 2 outdoor infinity pools
- Daily breakfast
- Private balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen (en-suite)
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Games room
The Fine Print
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bannister Hotel & Yacht Club
- Nearest airport: Presidente Juan Bosch International Airport (AZS; 27 mi)